Premium Quality Wood Pellet Fuel For Use With Wood Pellet Stoves, Clean Handling, Smokeless, Pollution Free, No Chimney Problems, Very Little Ash, High Efficiency, Heats For Less. Also for use with NatureMill automatic kitchen composters.
Medium-density fiberboard and high-density fiberboard – are two of the trendiest materials in woodworking these days. They’re engineered by combining wood fiber and glue under immense pressure and heat, and are a suitable alternative to real wood. The recycled nature of their construction makes them environmentally friendly, and the pressure used to create them makes them highly durable.
MDF, on the other hand, is much more suitable for furniture and decorative pieces. It’s highly affordable, and has a smooth surface that lends itself well to being painted. Using veneer on MDF can also create the illusion of solid wood.
Sawdust (or wood dust) is a by-product or waste product of woodworking operations such as sawing, sanding, milling, planing, and routing. It is composed of small chippings of wood.
Two waste products, dust and chips, form at the working surface during woodworking operations such as sawing, milling and sanding. These operations both shatter lignified wood cells and break out whole cells and groups of cells. Shattering of wood cells creates dust, while breaking out of whole groups of wood cells creates chips. The more cell-shattering that occurs, the finer the dust particles that are produced. For example, sawing and milling are mixed cell shattering and chip forming processes, whereas sanding is almost exclusively cell shattering
- Experience the Hype — Our mindfully made charcoal has been carefully designed to give you the best grilling experience possible, using sustainably sourced recycled wood. Enjoy longer burn times, cleaner cooking, and money-saving reusability with our pure sustainable charcoal for your grill.
- More Burn For Your Buck — Save time, money and fuel with our charcoal. Because of its compressed structure, Prime6 is more energy efficient and environmentally friendly, with 8lb equivalent to 32lbs of ordinary lump charcoal. Plus, its reusable design means less waste – just reuse again and again until it’s completely burned out.
- All Natural With No Additives — Prime 6 is made from recycled hardwood waste sawdust, compressed and slow-carbonized into dense charcoal. That’s it. No binders. No additives. No chemicals. The result? Pure charcoal, and a clean burn – no chemical smoke in your food or on your table.
- Firing Up The Flavor — Prime 6 is the charcoal your ingredients deserve. Our unique hexagonal design allows for better air circulation, giving you a longer burn time with high, even heat – and more even cooking. You get an excellent grilling experience with pure, big flavor. That’s why pit masters and chefs across America choose Prime 6.
- Feel-Good Grilling — Grilling isn’t just a juicy burger, a vegetable kebab crisscrossed with char, or a sizzling steak. It’s dinner that turns into a party at your house when the neighbors show up. Mustard on your fingers. Music on your speakers. Bottom line: Grilling is a celebration.
Ash Content Max 5% Moisture Max 6%
We are offering Sawdust Briquettes.
High calorific value
Leaves only white ash without any fixed carbon
Low in sulphure
There are no reviews yet.